Get ready for the 16th Annual On Course National Conference.
Now Virtual through Zoom!
April 29 – May 1, 2021
Join us to exchange and celebrate best practices in student success…from immediately usable instructional and counseling strategies to campus-wide programs that increase retention and student academic success. Learn great new strategies from educators who are changing the lives of their students and transforming their colleges into learner-centered institutions. Best of all, you won’t just hear about how to empower your students to become active, responsible learners. You’ll experience it!
Thanks to the educators who made the 2020 On Course National Conference an overwhelming success. Since the 2021 conference is limited to 500 attendees, please register to ensure your space. Registration opens in January.
– Janine Rudnick, El Paso Community College, TX
–Kathy Hanneken, Mesa Community College, AZ
Who Should Attend
Whether you’ve been working with On Course strategies for years or just care deeply about the success of your students, attend this powerful professional development conference. Expect to experience and learn proven strategies you can implement immediately to help your students reach more of their potential in college…and in life. The On Course National Conference is ideal for:
- Instructors and coordinators of student success and FYE programs
- Faculty from all academic disciplines
- Counselors, retention specialists, TRIO personnel, and student affairs staff
- Administrators looking for proven approaches for improving student academic success and retention
The conference registration fee includes:
- An opening and closing session with distinguished presenters
- Your choice of over 20 learner-centered break-out sessions
- All conference materials
|* Conference Registration ONLY (April 30 – May 1, 2021)
Early Bird Pricing: $495 (ends on April 8, 2021) Regular Pricing: $595
* Conference Registration with Pre-Conference: Save $45 when adding a pre-conference! (April 29 – May 1, 2021)
Early Bird Pricing: $745 (ends on April 8, 2021) Regular Pricing: $845
* Pre-Conference Registration ONLY (April 29, 2021): $295
* 1st Day Registration ONLY (April 30, 2021): $295
|* Groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount on registration fees.
* Groups of 15 or more receive a 15% discount on registration fees.
To receive a group discount code, please contact us at email@example.com.
“This is a big conference with a small conference feel. The atmosphere was positive, collegial, and helpful. Lots of variety in topics. So many sessions sounded good it was often difficult to choose. Obviously so much thought and planning went into everything!”
–Kristie Daniel-DiGregorio, El Camino College, CA
“I loved the great experiential sessions, a terrific conference staff always ready to help, and participants so friendly and willing to share. This conference is what all conferences should aspire to be!”–Marianne Auten, Paradise Valley Community College, AZ
“This is the best conference I attend because I come away with real, practical, usable ideas and activities and everyone is so willing to share.”–RuthAnn S. North, Faculty, Success Strategies, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, WI
Office Address: ON COURSE
61 Renato Court, Suite 21A Redwood City, California 94061
Phone: (650) 365-7623
2020 ON COURSE NATIONAL CONFERENCE STEERING COMMITTEE
* Jonathan Brennan, Faculty, English, Mission College, CA (Chair)
* Ann Brandon, BSSOT Coordinator, Faculty, Education and Reading, Clovis Community College, CA
* Essie Childers, Faculty, Education and Reading, Blinn College, TX
* Mark McBride, Communications/College Success, Eastern Florida State College, FL
* DeRhonda McWaine, Faculty/Student Success Coordinator, San Jacinto College, TX
* Robin Middleton, Emerita Faculty, Student Development, Jamestown Community College, NY
* Amy Pawlik, Dean, Student Support Services, Heartland Community College, IL
* Deb Poese, Director, Teacher Education Partnerships and Faculty, Mathematics, Montgomery College, MD
* Kim Rainstar, Faculty, English as Second Language, University of California, Irvine (Extension), CA
* Sally Sharbaugh, Counselor/Faculty, Human Development, South Puget Sound Community College, WA
* Al Trujillo, Distinguished Teaching Professor, Department of Earth, Space, & Aviation Sciences, Palomar College, CA
* Nic Voge, Associate Director, Learning Center, McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning, Princeton University, NJ
* LuAnn Wood, Faculty, Reading/Student Success and Student Success Coordinator, Century College, MN
* Eileen Zamora, Emerita Faculty, English, Southwestern College, CA
On Course recognizes the contributions of the late Kathy Berggren, Communications, Cornell University, NY
The On Course Steering Committee would like to acknowledge our sponsors for the 2020 On Course Conference:
El Camino College | National Association for Developmental Education (NADE) | Long Beach City College | Santiago Canyon College | Riverside City College | Moreno Valley College | Norco College | Copper Mountain College